+Click image to view large
• Castings: Cast steel GS-60
• Strength Grade Bolts: 8.8 according to ISO 3506
• Corrosion Protection Jaws: Hot-dip galvanizing according to ISO 1461
• Corrosion Protection Bolts: Electro-galvanized according to ISO 2081, hot-dip galvanized or stainless steel available on request.
• Temperature Range: –50 – +250 °C
• Quick and easy assembly that secures the wire rope, even for lifting applications.
• New construction with hinged principle – fold together the halves to tighten the wire rope in the thimble clamp.
• Quick and easy assembly with few components: insert the wire rope, fold together the thimble clamp halves and tighten the two nuts. Finished!
• The combination of IronGrip’s special S-curve and a friction-enhancing thimble gives a high degree of efficiency in a single fastening.
• Designed for modern wire ropes – today’s wire ropes can handle 40% more load than for a few decades ago, when the older generation of thimble clamp was developed.
• Full documentation of traceability, testing documentation and assembly instructions.
|Part Code||Size (mm)||Weight (kg per 100)||Description|
|XNIG180206||5-6||16||5-6mm Dia. ThimbleClamp KK-600|
|XNIG180209||7-9.5||48||7-9.5mm Dia. ThimbleClamp KK-900|
|XNIG180212||10-12.5||102||10-12.5mm Dia. ThimbleClamp KK-1200|
|XNIG180216||13-16.5||197||13-16.5mm Dia. ThimbleClamp KK-1600|
|XNIG180220||17-20||370||17-20mm Dia. ThimbleClamp KK-M20|