+Click image to view large
• Strength class for bolts: 8.8 in accordance with ISO 3506
• Rustproofing of castings: Hot-dip galvanisation in accordance with ISO 1461
• Rustproofing of bolts: Electrically galvanised in accordance with ISO 2081
• Temperature range for use: -50 – +250ºC
• Only 2 wire clamps needed per fastening – with older, more basic types of wire clamp, 3-7 wire clamps are required per fastening
• Adapted to modern wire ropes – today’s standard wire ropes can carry loads up to 40% higher than a few decades ago. Modern wire ropes require modern wire clamps.
• Fully symmetrical and can be mounted in any direction – other clamps have to be mounted in the right direction, resulting in greater uncertainty and higher costs.
• Irrespective of whether the rope has a righthand or left-hand lay.
• Exhaustively tested by independent, accredited testing bodies.
• Full documentation from design data to quality assurance, traceability and mounting. instructions.
|Part Code||Size (mm)||Weight (kg per 100)||Number of Clamps||Description|
|XNIG170206||5-6||19||2||5-6mm Dia. Wireclamp BG-600|
|XNIG170208||7-8||12||2||7-8mm Dia. Wireclamp BG-800|
|XNIG170210||9-10||20||2||9-10mm Dia. Wireclamp BG-1000|
|XNIG170212||11-12.5||39||2||11-12.5mm Dia. Wireclamp BG-1200|
|XNIG170216||13-16||72||2||13-16mm Dia. Wireclamp BG-1600|
|XNIG170220||17-20||120||2||17-20mm Dia. Wireclamp BG-2000|
|XNIG170225||21-25||280||2||21-25mm Dia. Wireclamp BG-2500|
|XNIG170234||26-34||770||2||26-34mm Dia. Wireclamp BG-3400|